Announcement No. (9/2021)
February 23, 2021
- As of now, civil servants have been partaking in Nationwide Civil Disobedience Movement (CDM) to protest against the terrorist Council that unconstitutionally detained the Democratically elected Government on February 1st, 2021.
- The terrorist Council has been behaving in unlawful manners by threatening the civil servants participating in CDM, restricting their rights, taking action against them, suing them, and entrapping them.
- The Committee will take actions to punish the organizations and individuals serving under the Military regime that has been unlawfully pressuring the civil servants participating in CDM.
- The Committee urges the civil servants in CDM to disobey the instructions of the illegal Administrative Council and guarantees to retain the original positions and duties, remedy the injustices and honor the civil servants who partake in CDM under the Democratic government regime.
Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw
* Translated by web translation team