29 August 2023
1. The Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (CRPH) has learnt that the terrorist military junta which has been committing widespread inhumane arrests and killings against the people of Myanmar after unlawfully seizing power from the civilian government of Myanmar, has compelled the Chargé d’Affaires of the Embassy of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste in Myanmar to leave from Myanmar no later than 1 September 2023.
2. We strongly condemn that such action are own inferior behavior of the military dictators committed crimes, violations and serious human rights violations who have taken state power by committing high treasons against state and government of the country.
3. We deeply appreciate the Leaders and People of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste who respectfully value democracy and human rights for your solidarity in such difficult and hardest times and efforts to restore democracy in Myanmar.
4. Suggestions, effective supports and cooperations by the Leaders and People of the Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste who have largely embraced historical experiences and lessons are invaluable assistances in our efforts to end military rule shortly and to build federal democratic union.
5. The Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (CRPH) urges again the international community to increase stronger sanctions on illegal military council as significantly creating Myanmar’s peace, stability, rule of law and development worsen and loser and to provide the enhanced effective assistance to the people of Myanmar in their efforts for democracy.
The Committee Representing Pyidaungsu Hluttaw